Emory Primary Care Consortium
Who We ArePrimary Care Providers from across Emory:
- Emory Healthcare - including Emory Specialty Associates
- Emory Clinic, and the Emory Healthcare Network
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
- Rollins School of Public Health
- Atlanta VA Medical Center
What We Do
We are addressing the nationwide shortage of primary care providers by:
- Strengthening our educational and professional pipeline
- Supporting our faculty and learners through grant and sponsorship opportunities as well as leadership and service opportunities
- Supporting our network through research, education, and clinical care opportunities
News and Events
4th Annual Southeast Review and Update on Medical Care of Older Adults
August 20-21, 2021 | Virtual Symposium
This symposium is designed for physicians, including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, and others – as well as for pharmacists, nurses, physician assistants, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals who provide care for older adults.
"COVID-19 and U.S. Nursing Homes: Implications for the Future"
Vincent Mor, Ph.D. is the Florence Pirce Grant Professor of Community Health at Brown University School of Public Health and a Research Health Scientist in the health services research service at the Providence VA Medical Center. He has been the Principal Investigator of over 40 NIH-funded grants focusing on the use of health services and the outcomes that frail and chronically ill persons experience.