Treatment options once were limited for patients with multiple myeloma. Winship researchers have helped change that. Read more >
▪ Old marker may give new insight into outcomes in kidney cancer
▪ Lung cancer screening available for heavy smokers aged 55 to 74
▪ Reprogramming Ewing sarcoma
▪ Low-dose CT scans decrease lung cancer mortality
▪ Vaccine shows benefit for melanoma in Phase III trial
▪ Double-team could block escape route for triple-negative breast cancers
Hope | Shifting the treatment paradigm
Winship researchers are pressing hard on new lung cancer treatments, bringing hope to patients of the nation’s biggest cancer killer.
Compassion | Smoothing the way
Nurse navigators lighten the load, coordinate care and explain important medical information.
Translation | A time of hope
Treatment options once were limited for patients with multiple myeloma. Winship researchers have helped change that.
Imagination | Poised for takeoff
Pilot projects are soaring at Winship, propelled by new gifts – and brilliant research.
Courage | Going the extra miles
Bone marrow transplant survivor Bob Falkenberg raises money and awareness by pedaling 1,700 miles.