Teaching Hacks Series
A hack has been defined as “any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency.”
In this series, sessions will be used to share actionable tips (“teaching hacks”) to enhance teaching and learning in the health sciences.
Learning Objectives: after attending each session participants will be able to:
- Describe three approaches to improving learning in the health sciences
- Note how each approach could be used in multiple educational settings
- Apply one or more of these strategies to their own teaching
Session 1 - Flyer
- Date: November 9, 2017
- Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Room: CNR 3001 (RSPH)
- Daniel P. Hunt, MD, FACP
- Ginny Secor, PhD, RN
- Patrick Sullivan, PhD DVM
The Emory University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.